It is warm and sunny here, and the sunset over the Pacific was beautiful last night. Yesterday was so special. I will be writing all about it.
My notes from yesterday:
- Big water
- After the flood
- Huge trees littering the banks
- Muddy water
- It is a river reborn. The river is still finding itself as it cuts new channels and forms new rapids still unnamed.
- Constant rain
- We were almost naked to the elements
- The darkness, lightening and thunder set the stage
- A natural soundtrack with special effects
- When it ended everyone was so psyched, so excited
- It was badass!